- The Columbiana County Park District was created in 1974. The now five-member board is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 250-acre Scenic Vista Park, the 12 mile Greenway Bike Trail, and the newly dedicated 750+ acre Hellbender Bluff Park.
- . We are happy to announce the Civil War Re-enactors will be back at Scenic Vista Park this Memorial Day Weekend!!
- New this year a Music Festival on August 10 at Scenic Vistic Park
- Check out the EVENTS tab for more fun activities at our parks.
Find out more.
- Friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CCParkDistrict
- Join our e-mail list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Park District's development takes into account the delicate balance between nature and people.