- The Columbiana County Park District was created in 1974. The now five-member board is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 250-acre Scenic Vista Park, the 12 mile Greenway Bike Trail, and the newly dedicated 750+ acre Hellbender Bluff Park.
- The Park District is excited to offer some brand new events this season for our county's youth. Visit our Events Page for more details.
- Notice our email has changed. We are growing up and moving out away from Economic Development. Don't worry though they still love us and will still answer if you forget.
Find out more.
- Friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CCParkDistrict
- Join our e-mail list by emailing email@example.com
The Park District's development takes into account the delicate balance between nature and people.