Halloween Dash — 5K Run/Walk
- October 30th Registration 8am Race Begins at 9am $15 before Oct. 16th then $20
- Test your endurance with the Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail 5k.
- Pre Register at http://www.secondsoleohio.com/#!5k/c1tgc or at https://register.chronotrack.com/r/22661
- Make sure to PRE-Register by October 16th to ensure your T-shirt.
- Awards will be given to top finishers as well as top 3 male and female finishers in each age group.
- Registration forms will also be available at the Park Office or at second sole’s website for mail in registrations.
- Registration is required.
Columbiana County Park District was created in 1974. The five-member board is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 250-acre Scenic Vista Park located on Wayne Bridge Road (off SR 30), West of Lisbon.
In 2000, the Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail, a 12-mile paved trail used for hiking and biking was added to the District. The main trail entrance is located at State Route 164 (S. Lincoln Ave.) in the Village of Lisbon and continues north to the Village of Leetonia. Other trailheads one located on Route 558 in Franklin Square, and the third at Washington Street, Leetonia.
The District’s newest edition is Hellbender Bluff Park located off East Liverpool Road, west of Rt.7. This park is also an ODNR wildlife area and consists of a section a very scenic portion of the West of of Little Beaver Creek. Parking areas are off State Rt. 45 and off of Lones Road.
The Park District’s development takes into account the delicate balance between nature and people.