- The Columbiana County Park District was created in 1974. The now five-member board is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 250-acre Scenic Vista Park, the 12 mile Greenway Bike Trail, and the newly dedicated 750+ acre Hellbender Bluff Park.
- Remember the parks and bike trail are beautiful in the fall and winter.
- We want to thank our volunteers! We couldn't do all that we do without you!
Find out more.
- Friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CCParkDistrict
- Join our e-mail list by emailing email@example.com
The Park District's development takes into account the delicate balance between nature and people.